I am always happy to hand quilt. Please contact me directly at Indianaquilter40@gmail.com or in the comments section below if you are interested in me hand quilting for you.
Here are the guidelines for the Hand Quilting Service:
- Size: Wall hanging to queen.
- Charge: 80 cents per yard of quilting thread.
- Deposit: $50 when quilt is left with or sent to me. This will be subtracted off the final cost of quilting.
- I have white quilting thread on hand. If you want a different color, please supply it.
- If you want certain stencils used, please supply.
- Please wash backing fabric. If I have to wash it or seam fabric together there will be an extra charge.
- Batting: If sending quilt, I will purchase the batting here and add charge to total (saves you shipping it).
- I do not complete tops, do binding, or repair quilts.
- For my quilt frame the quilt needs to be basted. Please baste it, or I can baste it for $40 twin or smaller, $50 double, and $60 queen.
- Once quilt is complete and owner contacted, customer has 30 days to pay the balance due.
- Quilt owner is responsible for cost of shipping the quilt both ways or dropping off and picking up.
- I do not make an estimate of the quilting charge as each quilt is different and distinctive.
Here are some quilts that used my hand quilting service:
See post for above: https://indianaquilter40.com/maine-row-quilt/
Here some I hand quilted for myself:
ALL PHOTOS AND WRITTEN CONTENT ARE MY OWN UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.